Are you curious about zong bongs? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! Zong bongs are an increasingly popular way to smoke. If you’re unfamiliar with them, don’t worry; we’ll break down everything you need to know about zong bongs, including how to use them and which types are available.
History of Zongs
First, lets start with the history of the zong bong. Bongs were the first to be invented and have been around for centuries. They have been used by many ancient civilizations for smoking herbs and tobacco for medicinal and spiritual purposes. They have evolved over time, and today we have a wide range of bongs available on the market. One of the most unique and beloved types of bongs is the zong bong. It has an unmistakable look, with its curved neck and twisted design. But where did this revolutionary design come from?
The early zong bongs were handcrafted and made from high-quality glass, and they quickly gained popularity for their unique design and excellent performance. The twisted neck of the bong not only made it eye-catching, but it also served to cool the smoke, providing a smoother smoking experience.
As the demand for zong bongs grew, introducing new designs and styles began to emerge with zongs that have different shapes and more kinks in them. There are now countless variations of zong bongs on the market, from smaller, more straightforward models to larger, more intricate pieces. Some even have built-in percolators and other features that enhance the smoking experience.
Despite their popularity, zong bongs continue to be handmade and are still made with the highest quality materials. They are also known for their durability, with many zong bong owners having owned their pieces for years without any issues. In addition to their functionality and reliability, zong bongs also have undeniable aesthetic appeal, with their unique look making them an instant conversation starter.
What is a Zong Bong?
A zong bong is a type of water pipe that functions like a regular bong but has a curved shape. The bent design of the zong makes it easier to use than traditional straight tube bong. Additionally, the curved shape also helps filter out unwanted particles from the smoke and cools it down before it enters your lungs. This makes for an even smoother smoking experience than regular bongs offer.
How Do I Use a Zong Bong?Using a zong bong is easy! First, fill up the base of the bong with water. Then, pack your bowl with ground flower or concentrates and place it in the top of the bowl if necessary. Once your bowl is packed, light it up while inhaling through the mouthpiece at the same time. As you inhale, continue to apply heat until all of your herb is consumed and/or vaporized – then exhale!
Which Types of Zongs are Available?
There are several different types of zongs available on the market today. Some popular varieties include beaker-style zongs, which feature a flared base for stability; straight-tube zongs, which have no bends or curves in their design; and percolator zongs, which contain small chambers that diffuse smoke for added filtration and cooling effects. Additionally, some zongs may feature built-in ice catchers or other features that can help further improve smoking quality and enhance flavor profiles when using concentrates or dry herbs alike.
Different Brands of ZongsWith the demand for these stylish and functional pieces on the rise, many brands have emerged that offer quality glass zong bongs that cater to different preferences. From design to functionality, there are many factors to consider when selecting a quality glass zong bong. Here are some of the best brands to buy zong bongs from.
1. Grav Labs Glass Zong BongsGrav Labs is a renowned brand that has been producing premium glass products for over a decade. Their glass zong bongs stand out for their durable and thick borosilicate glass material, making them long-lasting and ideal for regular use. They also offer unique designs, including the helix zong bong that has a swirled funnel design that filters the smoke, creating a unique and smooth hit.
2. Zob Glass Zong BongsZob Glass is another trusted brand known for its high-quality glass bongs, including their zong bongs. They offer a wide range of designs, including beaker, straight neck, and tree percs, ensuring that every user finds their perfect fit. Their glass zong bongs are durable, thick, and offer a smooth hit, making them ideal for both beginners and experienced smokers.
3. HVY Glass Zong BongsHVY Glass is a brand that specializes in producing glass bongs that are known for their thickness and durability. Their glass zong bongs are no exception, and they offer a unique experience with their beaker-shaped zong bongs that stand out from other brands. They also offer a wide range of colors, including fumed and clear glass that suit different preferences.
4. Empire Glassworks Zong BongsEmpire Glassworks is a brand known for producing artistic and unique glass products, including their zong bongs. They feature intricate designs, including sea creatures, cartoon characters, and scientific glassware. Their glass zong bongs are made of quality materials and offer a superior smoking experience.
5. Snoop Dogg POUNDS Zong BongsSnoop Dogg POUNDS is a collaboration between Snoop Dogg and POUNDS glass, a well-known brand in the glass industry. Their glass zong bongs are designed with a unique combination of form and function, featuring a durable cylindrical body and a curved tube that eliminates the need for an extra mouthpiece. They also offer unique designs, including double percolator grinders that produce a smoother hit.
6. Zong Glass Zong BongsOne of the original makers of the zong bong, Zong Glass sets the standard for making zongs. All of their pieces are hand made to order and are crafted with high quality glass. The glass blowing is top notch and these zongs are some of the highest qualities on the market.
7. Bio Hazard Zong Bongs
Bio hazard has a wide selection of zong bongs ranging from cheap pipes to expensive glass pieces. Bio hazard is a trustworthy brand that always produces quality products. They have zongs with pull out bowl slides as well as zongs with a glass-on-glass connection.